Monday, February 27, 2006

What it means to me to be a creative team member & thanks for picking me Tracy:)

Being a part of creative teams means so much to me because that means people see my work, judge them & consider me good enough to work with their designs. This is very important for me as I always admire people who are creative & has thought that I don't have a bone of creativity in me. When I started digiscrapping, way back in May 2005, I was sure that this new hobby of mine was not going to last long. But I was mistaken. I love digiscrapping & the creative part in me has come out because of it.
I should thank Tracy B for inviting me to be her CT first. She wrote a very sweet mail & I was jumping up & down with excitement. Till then, I never thought people liked my work. After that I got a little brave & applied for more CTs, got my share of rejections:)
Tracy B has started selling her designs at Digital freebies too & she decided to expand her CT. She has chosen the following people.
Deb
Gina
Melinda
Joyce
Julie
Fiona
Raji ----- That's me :)
I'm familiar with all their work through RAKSCRAPS & I can't wait to start working with them.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Isn't it cool to get an invite to be on a CT? Congrats to you and glad to be working with you!!