Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Big news

I'm down with flu, it couldn't have come at a worser time, as usual I got it from Maanasa, poor baby is coughing a lot & I just can't sleep in the nights if she coughs like that ): I think I'm coming down with a fever too, my heads hurts bad.
Just one exciting news, I have been invited to join to Events & Sponsor team at RAKSCRAPS, just when I thought of cutting down my computer time, lol, but how could I refuse, RAKSCRAPS in my scrapping home & of course I said YES:) I know that you would worry about Why I'm cutting down down the computer time:) Beleive me there's a reason, a very good reason & I'll tell you
probably in my next post or the one after that:)
I've lots & lots of layouts to share with you all:)
I l...ove this photo:)
Credit:
Amy Knepper's 'Vintage Vashon' at The Digi Chick.
Credit:
'Bon Ami' kit by Becky vosburg, available at the Digishoppe.
Credit:
Background paper from Merkeley's 'Notebook Fun' kit, Journaling shapes 1, Stick pin & Tag from

her 'Me & you' and flowers from her 'Flower mix-up' everything available at Digiscrapshak.
Credit:
I love this photo of Maanasa, though the quality is not so great,
Lyndsay Riche's 'Floral Fresh' kit & 'Essential Alphas Megapack', available at PDW.
Credit:
' Genevieve's Ephemera', the ric rac from 'A love for ribbons' by Merkeley, everything available

at Digisrapshak.
The action used on the photo is Photoblast Golden Rod.
Credit:
Tracy Blankenship's 'Bug Hunter', available at ScrappingDigikreations & Digital Freebies, the

Bull-Nose clip is from her Bull-Nose clip collection, available at Scrappingdigikreations.
The ric racs are recolored to match the photo.
Credit:
My dh & I last october.
'September' by Rose Farver, available at the DigiShoppe.
Credit:
SaraAmarie's 'Paradise or bust' kit available at PDW, Stitches from her 'Desert Sunrise' kit at

3 scrapateers, Flower, arrow & heart element from her 'Styrofoamies', available at PDW.
Credit:
Merkeley's 'Soft Cantaloupe'page kit and her 'Journaling Shapes' collection, everything

available at Digiscrapshak.
Credit:
'Mood Swings Collection - Sorta Solids & Sorta Whimsical' by Jeanine Baechtold,the flower is

from 'Meadow Walk Kit' by Krista Mettler, everything available at Scrapdish.
Credit:
'Paradise or Bust' by SaraAmarie, available at PDW.
Credit:
Merkeley's 'Glass Flowers',Binder Clips Punched Text, Distressed Nouns & Floral Border

Templates, everything available at Digiscrapshak.com
I've been tagged by Melinda, Mish & Robin:) I'll do it tomorrow. I have some layouts, but I'll upload them tomorrow or day after when I'm feeling better.

No comments: