Monday, March 30, 2009

Maanasa is going to be 4 in june & Neha will be 2 in a month, where did the time go? Sometimes I feel that they were born just now, they grew up way too soon): Maanasa is looking forward to her birthday in June so much, she keeps telling everyone that she will no longer be a baby once she turns 4!!)::) I don't know from where she got this idea??!! She gets upset & angry if someone refers to her as a baby. I remember the times when I wanted to be a grown up, I think it was around my 10th birthday, I was
thinking that it'll be ages before I grow up & drive a car, go to college & all the other exciting things that grown ups do:) I remembered this on my 30th birthday, when I was feeling a little sad, scared and confused. I couldn't believe that I was 30, how did I become so old? why should the time fly? can't it move a little bit slowly? lol.
Facebook is evil, lol, esp. the Pet society over there. I got addicted to playing it pretty fast. I was playing day & night for a week, before I realized that I hadn't scrapped a page in a week, so I'm out of it now, I do play occasionally, but I can safely say that I'm cured of the addiction, lol.
From the scrapping front, I joined a few teams, resigned from a few. I was invited to join the CT at The Digichick:) I also got into Ida's team at Catscraps. I'll be a guest CTM for one of my favorite designers in April-May, can't wait!!!
Ida & Gabi have teamed up to create this gorgeous kit. The kit will be released tomorrow, Tuesday March 31st and will be available for 20% off that day.


Here is my LO with the kit.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hi raji!! so good to see a post from you!! miss you!

tyler keeps asking me "i'm still 3. i'm not 4 yet?" almost every day he asks. he cant wait to be 4 too and go to school.

glad to hear everyone is well :)

clc said...

It doesn't seem possible that your girls are nearly 2 and 4. Love the layout!