Monday, May 08, 2006

It's been a long time....

I've been totally neglecting my blog. There are no specific reasons for not blogging other than plain lazziness.
We went to Locarno, which is in the Italian part of Switzerland for May 1st long weekend. The trip was great. Maanasa enjoyed it very well. The weather was super, not too hot, not too cold, just right. I love the italian side of Switzerland. Somehow it reminds me of India, I think it's the weather(warm), the food (hot) & the people (loud).

I had made lots of plans for the NSD on saturday. I even told dh that I'll be occupied the whole day & he immediately offered to take care of Maanasa, the whole day. I wanted to buy some stuff on awesome sales, but I was so tired & I just slept for 2 hours on saturday afternoon. After that I didn't really feel like using my computer, something was definitely wrong with me, lol.

Maanasa is growing up fast. She has a 2 tooth now, one in the bottom & one in the top. She dances to music. It is so cute to watch her swaying her hips & clapping to music. She is trying to walk, holding on to a support & she just loves to play with the computer, lol. I have a hard time trying to keep her away from it. Do you think I should start training her young:)
We are going to India on a 4 weeks holiday. I'm so excited about it. But I'm a little scared as well, as it's going to be really hot, especially for Maanasa. It is her first visit, We'll be celebrating Maanasa's birthday there. My grandmothers, my brothers, my FIL & other friends have not yet seen Maanasa. So they are excited too. There are 2 more weeks to go & I can't wait.
I've been scrapping like crazy. Here are my layouts:
I'm CT member for Rose Farver. Her designs are awesome. She sells at Digishoppe.This is my AAM page for her.

I used the 'SOTB March Mega kit' by Rose Farver.

I used 'Something Sweet' kit by Rose Farver, available at Digishoppe.

'Baby Your a Star' kit by Rose Farver, available at Digishoppe.


Credits: Eclectic joy kit by SaraAmarie, available at 3 scrapateers.

Credit:
'Real Simple' kit by Becky Vosburg, available at the digishoppe, Stitches are from her 'Sweetsformysweetie' kit, Overlay from her'Antique Chic' kit.

Credit: 'Crayons' kit by Bella Gypsy Designs


Credit: 'Gracie's Garden - Forget Me Nots' kit by Amy Knepper, available at Scrapdish

All Girl kit by Bella Gypsy Designs, available at ACOT.

1 comment:

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Hi Raji! Just dropping by. Hope all is well. Regards! Beth {formerly a member of Bella Gypsy}