Thursday, August 17, 2006

Exciting stuff

Nothing really exciting, but can't think of an appropriate title,lol. So I've not even going to talk about how long it's been since my last post, lol. Maanasa is 14 months old now & she says about 12 words, she runs everywhere, she doesn't want to sit in her stroller, so that makes going out a bit difficult, not that I want to go out in this horrible weather. It's been raining since 2 weeks & it's so cold, the central heating is not yet on & we are freezing.
In digiscrapping news, I'm CT member of Lyndsay Riches, I'm so excited about it. She has some fab. stuff at PDW. Go check it out.
I love the 'Praise Game' at DST. Lots of people get to see your LO's & you get lots of comments too:) So I sign up for it whenever I upload a LO & the actual rules are that you comment the LO of the person before you, but I try to comment on everyone who has signed up. It's great fun. I love to see everyone's layouts & get inspired. So my favorite folder is filling up so fast.
A few layouts:


Credit:
'Fresh summer evening' kit SaraAmarie, available at 3 scrapateers.

Credit:
'Cherished' by Tracy Blankenship, available at Scrappingdigicreations & Digital Freebies. I just love this kit, especially the alphas.

Credit:
'Merkeley's Dark Coffee kit' available at Digiscrappinbiz


Credit:
'Belle Princesse' page set & element set by Correen Silke, available at Scrapdish.

Credit:
'Sarah Lynn Bella Byte', by Bella Gypsy designs,available at ACOT.The sketch template is by Kimberly Geswein.

1 comment:

Tracy Blankenship said...

I can't believe she is that olddddd! I have been checking in on you wanting you to update this blog woman! Yay for getting on Lynday's team...would so love to be there myself. sometimes I think I should just quit designing so I can get on good teams and have the time to scrap again. The weather sounds horrible...I am with you...stay inside.


I love love love your layouts...awesome

hugssss
Tracy