Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mommy Brag & a toot.

It was really hot here, so I was not able to take Maanasa for afternoon walks, I hate to be inside the house the whole day. It drives both of us crazy. Thank God, it was a little less warm today & I took her to the nearby park. She wanted to walk in the grass, it was so cute to see her walking a few steps, falling down, getting up again, turning & seeing if I'm looking & repeating the same thing again, lol. She has started repeating words. She says cap, bye bye, car, mam mam (means food), teddy (her lovie), thitha (an abbreviated version of my friend's dd's name), bow bow(dog), amma(mom), appa(dad) & shoe. My girl is totally obsessed with shoes. She can play with them for hours, lol. If I try to take them away from her, she screams bloody murder. The moment she sees Sriram entering into the house in the evenings, she squeals with delight & babbles something that sounds like a welcome note:) for a few minutes, that just melts his heart.She loves to dance, the minute she hears a music her body starts swaying & she really enjoys it so much. I'll see if I can upload a video of her dancing.

Credit:
I used 'A lovely mess of doodles' & 'My Funny Valentines' kits by Tracy Blankenship, available at Scrappingdigikreations & Digital Freebies.

Credit:
I took this photo of dd today. I can't believe that she's 13 months old now & she can walk, She looks so grown up in this picture I used Jeanine Baechtold's 'Essence' kit available at computerscrapbook.com.

Credit:
I used 'Indian summer' kit by Bella Gypsy Designs, available at ACOT.

Oh, I almost forgot this. I won the 'scraplift the Queens' contest at Simply clean Digiscraps', yay. I scraplifted Melany & Jen.
Here are their LO's:
Jen's LO
Melany's LO
Here are mine:

Credits:
Everything from different kits by Melany Violette
Brads, background paper from 'Call me blue'
Yellow Background paper & yellow bow & staple from My Sunshine
Ribbon & Alphas from 'Color Me Happy'

Credit:
I used Melany Violette's 'Sweet as cotton candy' kit, the flowers & heart are from her 'Lovies' & one background paper is from her 'Pastelspetals&paisleys'.
Can't wait to spend my GC:)

3 comments:

Rona said...

Cool layouts Raji! It's great to see the growth of our babies through our scraps, don't you think?

Deb said...

Congratulations! I am so loving your layouts!

Robin said...

Your pages are so gorgeous! And your dd is so cute and getting so big! You must be so proud to see her walking!!!