Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blogging after a long............. time

I'm blogging after such a long time that I forgot the password & I had to set a new one:)
It snowed only once this year so far & it is already march. Ok, winter is not my favorite season but I love snow, I love watching the snow falling & walking on fresh snow. This year I was even more looking forward to it as I wanted to introduce Maanasa to snow & I eagerly bought her snow boots, gloves etc, but it snowed only once & that too not so much ):
I am 33 weeks pregnant now. This baby is very active, kicks me quite a lot:), Maanasa is such an easy child, she slept through the night from early on & never gave us any trouble,even when teething, I'm not sure if we would be lucky this time as well.
I'm getting really uncomfortable now, can't sleep well & I'm feeling very thirsty all the time. Last time I had gestational diabetes, but luckily the sugar levels are normal this time, but I have problems with low B.P instead. I had emergency C-Section with Maanasa as the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck, but the Dr. said we could try for a normal delivery this time. I'm excited about it, but I'm not 100% sure if I can manage it, lol. Can't wait for the next 5 weeks to get over fast.
Onto scrapping news, I'm loving these guest CT gigs, I get to know the designer's style & there is no long term commitment. I was on guest CT for Ake in January. This month I'm a guest CT for Teresa Ferguson at Sweet Shoppe & Cindy Irvine at Elemental Scraps & Bette Duganitz at SBE.
Thanks to Amy, I started a wishlist at Kabbodle & since so many digi stores are having a sale right now, bought a few things. Can't wait to use them.
Normally I don't win anything, anywhere, I'm so unlucky. I was so thrilled & surprised when I won a HP printer at Digiscrap info., but I could not use it here(due to voltage differences), Connie was so helpful in answering all my questions through mail & finally she offered me ACDsee photo editor instead of the printer & I jumped at the opportunity, I had downloaded the trial version & I love it, it just makes organizing so easy, I now scrap with things that I didn't even realize that I bought & downloaded, lol. I also won a 10$ GC to NDISB.
I'm slowly trying to experiment with altering my scrapping style, nothing drastic, but I do want to play with all these fab. doodles & swirls that seem to be the in thing now. I've tried a couple of layouts in this style & I think I like the result.
I have a great news to share, but I can't until the announcements are made:)
Some new layouts:
I did this for the eclectic team challenge at Jessica Bolton's blog.
My dh & dd watching a beautiful sunset on a glorious autumn evening.
Everything by Jessica Bolton at Scrapbookgraphics.


see here for credits.

See here for credits.

See here for credits.


See here for credits.

Look here for credits.

See here for credits.

Credits.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Raji! Just looked at your blog for the first time. I love all your layouts! i wish I could make beautiful layouts like you do.

I cant believe how far along you are!! I'm still waitting for layouts about your pregnancy tho. :P Where are they? lol

Hope you're doing well!!