Monday, March 03, 2008

spring has sprung:)

I can't believe that it is march already, Neha is going to be 1 in exactly 2 months, time just flies. She is holding onto things and walking now & just today she took a few steps on her own. Maanasa is busy with her playschool, she really enjoys herself there & she has a lots of friends, she has picked up a lot of German, she evens sings a few german songs. Finally it i becoming a little warmer now. This winter was horrible for us. All of us were falling sick again & again, so I'm looking forward to this spring so much.
Maanasa loves to see the printouts of my layouts, she sees the folder every day & will ask me lots of questions, of course the same questions, in the same order every day and I am expected to give the same answers, without missing a word, lol.



It has been a long time since I blogged, so I have literally 100's of layouts to be posted here, so I'll just post my recent favorites.

For credits, click here.




For credits, click here.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Raji! I love all of your pages and hearing how the girls are doing! They are getting so big!!!!

Meredith said...

your girls are so cute!!!!! i love your pages. it's so funny how similar our girls are. hannah loves to ask the same questions and get the same answers every single day. and ainsley just took her first steps this afternoon! :) I am glad that you guys are feeling better and that you are having warmer weather.

Sine said...

Those pages are just adorable!! I love how you used the white space. Beautiful kids too! :)