Thursday, November 08, 2007

Neha is sitting up & Stand up & Scrap Layouts

Neha is 6 months old & sits up without support.

How cute is she!!!

I've started her on solids, she now eats cereals & vegetable mash. People are scaring me by saying that she is going to walk soon,lol. I'm so not ready for that right now. She has started sleeping through the night (Woohoo, lol), but she just wouldn't nap during the day, but if I take her out, she sleeps for about 2 hours in her pram. So, I' try to go out every afternoon. It is quite cold now and sometimes it is very tiring, dressing both the kids & getting them ready to go out, but Maanasa is thrilled as she gets to go to the park everyday. Maanasa & Neha have started playing together, Neha adores her sister, you should see her broad smile when she hears her sister talking:) Maanasa talks non-stop, she has started asking lots of questions.
Stand up & Scrap is finally over. I got a whooping 9 points, I know it is not much, but it means the world to me. I got it for my Week 3 layout which makes me even more happy because this LO was a totally new style for me. I learnt quite a lot about blending modes and I really put my heart & mind into making this page. This is the first contest I participated & I loved it, well, most of the times, lol. Of course it was a little stress on having a deadline & topic/concept, but I think it pushed me to explore beyond my comfort zone. Here are all the 6 layouts.
Week1

Week 2

Week3

Week4

Week5

Week6

So, what do you really think about them?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

omg Raji, look how big Neha has gotten. She is so cute. Cant believe how much hair she has too. boy do they look alike! They are both very cute! :)

beutiful layots. I think week 3 is my favourite :)

hope everything else is going well for you!

Robin said...

Raji, your pages are just so beautiful and amazing!!!! And I can't believe how big the girls are getting too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Raji!! Those pages are stunning!! You did some great work for that contest, wow!!
I love seeing those girls all grown up!

Meredith said...

Raji, these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the blending modes you used. Your layouts are always beautiful, but these are just stunning. Amazing work! And I can't believe that Neha is getting so big. She has so much hair! Your girls are so adorable!!! Ainsley is sitting up, too, but she has NO hair at all! Wouldn't it be fun to put them next to each other and take a picture? They are complete opposites! :)

Anonymous said...

Your contest layouts are fantastic! Your girls are SO cute! I can't believe how much they have grown!

Connie

slkone said...

Your pages are beautiful and Neha and Manaasa are so huge. Miss you, girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, you have the most cutest girls! AND your layouts are very inspiring! thanks for stopping by and leaving your encouraging comments.