Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger. So did you miss me??, lol, I think hardly anyone reads my blog. Life has been pretty hectic of late. We had a great vacation. It was really hot, about 40-43 deg.,Maanasa enjoyed herself despite the heat. We didn't take her out much, inside the house it is air conditioned, so it was ok. Maanasa was born on the 9th of June, but we normally celebrate birthdays we celebrated her first birthday on May 31st with about 70 of our relatives & friends. Maanasa was so cooperative, she didn't trouble us at all during the flight & didn't suffer from any jet lag.
After coming back from India, we had to shift to our new apartment in 1 week's time. It's been a week since we shifted, but we have not unpacked completely, I think it's going to take 2 more weeks. With Maanasa, it is next to impossible for me to unpack during the day, she has become so active. She is talking all the time, only thing is I don't understand her language,lol. She walks holding onto something & took about 7,8 steps on her own. I'm waiting for her to start walking. Well, not really, I have mixed emotions about it. She's growing up so fast & I want her to remain as my baby for longer.
I'm so excited. I've bought PSCS2 & I also bought a wacom before I left for holidays. I can't wait to play with it. I've been slacking on my CT work. I'm trying to work on it now, I think I'll catch up in a week.
Finally, some new layouts for you:


Credit:
Sara Amarie's 'Fresh Summer Morning' kit, available at 3 scrapateers.


Credit:
Cocoa Pop Kit' by Rose Farver, available at Digishoppe.


Credit:
Mrs. Schmuck's 'Schweet Schtuff ' - elements & paper pack, available at Scrapdish.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I miss ya Raji! :) Love your pages!

T-Wan said...

Great layouts. I like them all. Great job.