Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Why o Why?

I don't know why I keep applying for CT's. No, that's not true, I know why, I think I'm craving for recognition. I know that I scrap to preserve & cherish memories etc etc, but I also look forward to having fun, getting recognized by the other scrapper's out there & more than all that, to find out if I'm good enough. Every time I get a reject email, I get a little depressed & decide not to apply again, but the next time, I apply again. Hmm... I don't know when this is going to stop.
I'm already in some fabulous CT's & I'm quite happy about being in them. So I think I'll stop applying for time being. Of course, I'm waiting to get reject emails from 2 more, lol. I think I'll stop looking at the ads in just digitals, do you think I can do it, lol.
Ok, some new layouts:
Credits:

I used Becky Vosburg's Little Miz Beauregarde Paper pack & element, available at PlainDigital Wrapper.

Credit:
I love this photo of my dd & dh. I used Robin Cabana's 'Flair - paper pack & elements', available at Scrapdish.

My dd is such a happy child, we are really lucky

Credit:
My dd's first bath, at the hospital, she is 1 day old in this picture, I can't believe that she's now 13 months old ):I used 'Faded Laundry Bella Byte', by Bella Gypsy Designs, available at ACOT.

Credit:
My dd at 6 months. I used SaraAmarie's One Frog Two Frog Green Frog Blue Frog available at 3 Scrapateers. TFL.

Credit:
I used the 'Refresh' kit by Rose Farver, available at Plain Digital Wrapper(PDW). The flowers were cut out from the background papers, the background paper is recolored to match the picture.TFL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hugs Raji!I know how you feel about the CT's. I've applied for several and been rejected as well. But, like you, I'm on 3 really super CT's, and I'm very happy with them. Why do we do this to ourselves? LOL

Love the layouts...your DD is such a sweetie pie!

Anonymous said...

The first photograph is pretty cooool!!!