Friday, July 07, 2006

Digipick of the day.

I'm super excited. My 'Explore' LO was the digipick of the day. When Fiona mailed me about it this morning, I couldn't stop jumping up & down. I'm even more happy about it because I used Tracy's 'Creative expression' kit for this LO.

Credit:
Creative Expression kit by Tracy Blankenship, available at Scrappindigikreations and digital freebies.
All of us are down with cold, cough, head ache. I'm not able to sit & scrap for a long time. I'm very frustrated about it. I've not been able to properly scrap since May. I went on vacation, then I had to shift to our new apartment, now this cold & cough. Hopefully I should be able to catch up next week.

Credit:
Mrs. Schmuck's 'Schweet Schtuff ' - elements & paper pack, available at Scrapdish

3 comments:

Audimc said...

A well deserved digipick of the day!!!

T-Wan said...

Congrats on getting Digipick of the day...that layout was so cute. I also love the baby feet layout and don't you just love Mrs. Schmuck's 'Schweet Schtuff kit. I have to stop myself from using it so much. Great job.

Tracy Blankenship said...

it was an awesome layout my love! great job! and that sweet feet layout....too wonderful! Love it!