Sunday, July 23, 2006

My little girl started walking, yay..........

Ok, finally got some time to update my poor, neglected blog. Maanasa started walking on friday. She's been holding onto things & walking for quite some time, but on friday she started walking on her own. She was so much excited about it, she couldn't stop smiling, she
would take a few tentative steps, turn & look at me & smile & then continue again, this little girl of mine is a real charmer:)
It's been 3 weeks since we moved into our new apartment,but we're still not done with the unpacking. At this rate, it's going to take a year,lol.
Here are some more LO's:

Credit:
I used Jeanine Baechtold's 'Essence' kit available at computerscrapbook.com.

Credit:
I used the 'Spring Break' kit by Bella Gypsy Designs, available at ACOT.

Credit:
I used 'Notebook Fun'& 'Binder Clips Punched Text' by Merkeley Designs at Digiscrappin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just came by to visit a fellow CTM and see what ya got cookin on your blog! Very nice and congrats on your baby walking! My lil guy waited forever to walk but when he did man did he do it well...he ran within days and now there is no stopping him ;-)

Unknown said...

Oh boy Raji...your life has changed forever! I hope you can keep up with her.

Very cute layouts...as always!