Monday, March 13, 2006

2 New Layouts & CT

We went away for the weekend with a few close friends, to a beautiful place called 'Amden'. We had a great time there. The guest house was very nice, with a state of art kitchen. So we had a fun time cooking our dinner. But there was a snow storm on saturday night & we were not able to move our car. After trying for an hour & a half, we finally left from there.
I got into Sara Amarie's CT. Here is the announcement in her blog.
She sells at 3 scrapateers. When I saw the CT call, I just clicked on her shop link to take a look as I'd never heard of her till then. I saw some beautiful stuff,so I decided to apply, but I didn't think I would get it though. I'm so excited now & I can't wait to scrap with her kits.
Here are 2 more pages for the Mom's advice mini album. I love the layouts I've done for this mini album so far.
I used Amy Knepper's 'Happy go lucky' kit for the first page. The colors of the kit matches her jammies so well.

I used Dani Mogstad's 'Berry jam' & 'So Diva' kit & the cute roses are from Anita Sterigou.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts, Raji and CONGRATS on making the CT team! Woohoo! WTG! And post your toot over at Raks, why don't ya??!!!

Audimc said...

Congrats on the CT!! That is so awesome! Your LOs look great, I just love that peek-a-boo one! I'm glad I found your blog!!! Looks good, though I can't see your header.... do you have it through photobucket??