Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A very huge toot & some layouts.

I'm so......... happy & excited. I couldn't stop smiling. I got into scrapdish CT. I was checking my email every hour to see if if I had a mail from Robin. I screamed with joy, when I just read her mail aloud to my hubby just now. I can't wait to start working with the awesome designers at scrapdish.
I've had a horrible couple of days. All of us had the stomach flu & it was really bad. I just couldn't get up for 2 days. Thankfully, dh got it a day later than me, so we were able to somehow manage Maanasa. We are fully recovered now, but I'm still very weak. I've 7 layouts to share with you all.
Since I'm always behind the camera, I don't have many photos of me & Maanasa. so though I don't like this photo much, I decided to scrap it.
I used the 'Precious Gift-Pregnancy' kit by SaraAmarie.
'Cheesecake' kit by Bella Gypsy designs.

Ok, I decided to scrap the ultrasound pictures of Maanasa finally, lol. I used the




This one is for the Mom's advice album. I'm so enjoying doing this mini album. Thanks Tania. I used 'Gurly' kit by Carrie Stephens, available at Fishscraps.

I love this photo of Maanasa. I think that she looks very cute I used the 'Antique Chic' kit by Becky Vosburg.

Maanasa normally enjoys bath time so much, but on this particular day, she was very cranky, so I had to take a picture I used the 'Canvas flowers' kit by Christine Schultz.

I did this one for sketch challenge at Gotta Pixel. I used the 'Berry Jam' kit by Dani Mogstad, the background is from 'Eternal hope kit' by Theresa Hernandez & the doodle from Angie Briggs.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Tracy Blankenship said...

THat is so awesomeeeeeee Raji! Woohoooo! tooootoottooooot

Glad you are feeling better and great layouts!