Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A very special Layout

I have a bad cold since yesterday. I'm trying not to go near Maanasa. Dh stayed home today to take care of her:) & I was happily scrapping the whole day.
This layout is very special to me for a couple of reasons. This is my first layout in PSE 4.0. I think I'm going to buy it at the end of the trial period. I love it, especially the drop shadows. I was never satisfied with drop shadows in DIP, probably I didn't know how to use them better.
I was browsing through several quotes to use with this photo & then suddenly thought about attempting to write a (very)small poem. So here it is:
When I knew that you were going to come in June
I was over the moon.
After confirming that you were a little girl, my pearl
I didn't even stop to think
I went & bought everything in pink.
I love you my little baby,
For you are a part of me.
All my love, my hope & dream for you
May all of them come true.
It is nothing spectacular, but it is special because this is my first poem, if you could call it that:)I never thought about scrapping this photo, but I was reorganizing my photos & just came across this, I was crying looking at these teeny weeny socks & onsies, thinking about my pregnancy & about how tiny my little girl was once. Even when I was pregnant, I knew that she would be a very sweet child, I was never sick for even a day. Now, she never troubles me,
always smiles even as soon as she wakes up. I love this baby of mine.
I used Tracy Blankenships's 'Madeline Rose' for this layout. I'm in love with this kit. It is absolutely beautiful.

Another layout I did yesterday using the 'Apple Crisp' kit by Bella Gypsy designs available at ACOT.

It is a part of their Coffee Shop Collection. It is awesome. I can't wait to play with the the other kits in this collection.

No comments: