Friday, March 10, 2006

Peek-a-boo & cow girl charm.

I love this photo of Maanasa. She was playing peek-a-boo with me. Her cot is next to ours. Sometimes she wakes up really early in the mornings, like 6 a.m:), if I still feel a little sleepy, I just keep talking to her, playing with her for a few more minutes till I force myself to wake up. This particular morning, we were playing peek-a-boo & she was very very cute, I just had to get the camera:)

I used the 'Lemon Meringue' kit by Bella Gysy designs.
As soon as I saw the 'Cutest cowgirl' kit by Tracy, I was searching & searching for photos in my folder. Unfortunately I couldn't find any, so I used a stock photo from the net. This kit is too cute. I love it.

Tonight I'm going for a theater performance with my german class friends. The play is in swiss german, so I'm not really sure how much of it I can understand, but our German teacher is also going to be there, so it'll be fun.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Raji-

Your Peek-a-boo LO is SOOOOO adorable! What a great idea. I love them all but this one just popped out to me.

((HUGS)) and Congrats on the CT position...

~Chrissy (AJandTJsMommy @ RAK)

Carolyn said...

Hello There!
I'm looking for Peek a Boo LO's so i googled that. It took me to your blog. I love your LO page!
Kari