Saturday, March 04, 2006

My 100th Layout & 5000 posts at RAKSCRAPS:)

I'm so excited because I've hit 5000 posts at RAKSCRAPS. I love this place. The people are very friendly & always ready to help. I've made quite a few friends here. This place really RAKS:) I've another LO from Mom's mini album to share with you. This one is extra special because it's my 100th layout. YES MY 100th LAYOUT & I did this using 'Shine' kit by Bella Gypsy. I love this kit. I think I'll be using this again for another page soon.

I've downloaded the free trial version of Photoshop elements 4.0, can't wait to play with it. I think I'm going to like it a lot. I've applied for another CT & I really really want to get it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Let us see:)
I've entered a few of my rectangle layouts for Ginger's 'Are you too Square' contest. There are some fabulous layouts here. You can check it out here.
Maanasa is 3 days old in this photo. She is/was such a well behaved baby. She never cries much, slept through the night from 4 months, a very contended & happy baby. I'm so lucky & blessed to have her.

I used 'Sweets for my sweetie' kit by Becky Vosburg available at digishoppe. The colors of the kit match those of Maanasa's dress perfectly:)

No comments: