Thursday, March 02, 2006

A few layouts

Here is LO using Tracy's 'Little Gentlemen', available at
Scrappindigikreations & Digital Freebies. The colors of the kit were perfect for this photo.

It's snowing outside & it is just the perfect weather to sit & scrap:) But unfortunately Maanasa doesn't think so:) She is becoming more & more active & naughty & I just have to watch her carefully all the time.

Maanasa loves to watch Baby Einstein & Old Mc.Donald DVD's. She loves the songs & concentrates totally. She usually crosses her legs when lying down, it looks too cute:) How can I not scrap a page with this cute photo. So, here is the page. I used 'Bohemian Luxe' kit by Bella Gypsy designs, the flower is from 'Edible flowers' by scrap kitchen & the doodle is from 'Sassy Girl' kit by Bette Duganitz.

Ok, the last one. This one is for the 'Mom's Advice mini album' at RAKSCRAPS. This is a fun project, I can't wait to do the rest of it. This week's quote is "Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been!" & I had the perfect photos to use. I used the 'Canvas Flowers' kit by Christine Schultz.


Have a wonderful day:)

No comments: